Journaling Life: Family LifeOct 6, 2012 6:40 PM
This week our journaling prompts are on: Family Life.
- What strengths do you have as a parent?
- What do you enjoy most about being a parent, aunt, uncle, friend, etc.?
- What do you enjoy doing with family & others?
- What is/was life like while raising a family?
- Is there a funny or special story that occurred during your adult years?
- What are your thoughts about being a grandparent?
Thanks for joining us for week 9 of our journaling prompts series. See you next week for prompts on: Special Memories.