Happy 2013! And One Little Word

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Happy 2013!

This year I am going to participate in One Little Word. If you haven't heard of One Little Word, it is an idea created by Ali Edwards that involves focusing on your chosen word for the whole year. She even has a class on it!

What do you do with your One Little Word. In Ali's words:

You live with it. You invite it into you life. You let it speak to you. You might even follow where it leads. There are so many possibilities.
So my word for 2013 is: Reignite. Reignite my art, photography and blogging. Reignite my mojo, my passion and creativity. Reignite my relationships with my family. Reignite my career.
The last four years have been difficult to deal with, with the theme of cancer and death. It has been a struggle to make it through - let alone be creative. Yet it is these creative pursuits that keep my sanity and help me through these dark times. 
The first step in this journey (besides listening to that still, small voice that whispered my word) was to brush the cobwebs off this blog and give it a new title banner and add a few enhancements in the way of a social media toolbar - check it out! I didn't want to make any major changes as the blog got an honorable mention over at The Practical Art World for which I am very grateful.

So choose your word, and see where it takes you!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments