Pelikan Celebry Fountain Pen Video Review

Feb 21, 2017 4:51 PM

As a collector of fountain pens, I have amassed many vintage fountain pens. For many of these there is little information available to explain the features and benefits of specific models.

I recently pulled out a Pelikan Celebry fountain pen circa 1998 and inked it up to be a daily writer for the next few weeks. I have created a quick video review of this pen along with a writing sample.


Please leave a comment on this post or on my YouTube channel if you find this video helpful and want to see more fountain pen reviews :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive