New Scrapbook Spine Labels

Nov 3, 2009 6:22 PM


DSC_0669_web
Originally uploaded by Marina Garrison
I've been meaning to update the spine labels on my scrapbook albums for a while. I had an idea to use metal rimmed circle tags (in the Ali Edwards style) but needed a 1" punch which I didn't have.

So today I borrowed a punch (thanks B) and started the process of re-labeling them so they coordinated.

Green albums are family:1 and family:2; pink are ig:1 and ig:2, blue are jg:1 and jg:2, purple will be kg:1 and kg:2.

Even though the albums aren't all the same style (in fact ig:1 is a cool photo album) I think they look much more "coordinated" and the differences aren't so obvious as they were before.

Comments? Do you like? Do I spend too much time reorganizing? Lol....

You Might Also Like

3 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive