Berry & Bramble Cardigan

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Loving how my Berry & Bramble cardigan is coming along!  I started this pattern early January (I think?) and have ripped out sections several times as I wasn't "getting" the pattern.  Now I'm moving along nicely and have almost finished the main body piece.  I just have to figure out how to do a 3 needle cast off to join the shoulders, then I can start the edge trim which is ribbed.

Here's mine:


And here's what it's supposed to look like:


The only thing is that I wish I'd picked another color.  After reaching my ripe old age! I found out that actually I am not an "Autumn", I am actually a "Winter". Duh!  So instead of wearing leafy, earthy tones, I'm supposed to be wearing clear, jewel tones (ruby red, emerald green, purple, brilliant blue, as well as pure black, white and grey).  The only brown I'm supposed to wear is dark chocolate. Oooops!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments