$1.50 Michael's Stamps

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I noticed some $1.50 stamps at Michael's a few weeks back which I bought a handful of. There was a thread on Splitcoaststampers about these stamps and I saw a few which I hadn't seen before. Anyway they turned up recently at our Michael's so I bought some more.

This stamp is so cute! I had been looking for something for pregnancy cards as putting a baby on it is a bit premature and you always have another card when the baby is born anyway. So this is perfect. I have someone in mind for receiving this card - as I know she is trying :)

Ingredients: Everyday Flexible Phrases; Slab 3 patterned paper, CTMH Hollyhock CS, SU Whisper White CS; Celery, Hollyhock, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black inks; Black Gingham Ribbon; Word Window punch.


I actually needed a baby card today, I have a few on hand but I wanted to use the new stamp I got. One of these will be sent next week.

Ingredients: Slab 3 patterned paper, SU Whisper White and Barely Banana CS; Celery, Barely Banana, Basic Black inks; Black Gingham Ribbon.

Ingredients: Slab 3 patterned paper, SU Whisper White and Barely Banana CS; Celery, Barely Banana, Basic Black inks; Black Gingham Ribbon; Hodgepodge Hardware.

Posted by Picasa

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments