$1.50 Michael's Stamps

Jul 20, 2006 6:08 PM

I noticed some $1.50 stamps at Michael's a few weeks back which I bought a handful of. There was a thread on Splitcoaststampers about these stamps and I saw a few which I hadn't seen before. Anyway they turned up recently at our Michael's so I bought some more.

This stamp is so cute! I had been looking for something for pregnancy cards as putting a baby on it is a bit premature and you always have another card when the baby is born anyway. So this is perfect. I have someone in mind for receiving this card - as I know she is trying :)

Ingredients: Everyday Flexible Phrases; Slab 3 patterned paper, CTMH Hollyhock CS, SU Whisper White CS; Celery, Hollyhock, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black inks; Black Gingham Ribbon; Word Window punch.


I actually needed a baby card today, I have a few on hand but I wanted to use the new stamp I got. One of these will be sent next week.

Ingredients: Slab 3 patterned paper, SU Whisper White and Barely Banana CS; Celery, Barely Banana, Basic Black inks; Black Gingham Ribbon.

Ingredients: Slab 3 patterned paper, SU Whisper White and Barely Banana CS; Celery, Barely Banana, Basic Black inks; Black Gingham Ribbon; Hodgepodge Hardware.

Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive