Two Tonight

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I don't know why, but I always seem to make cards in pairs lately. For some reason the kids were in bed super-early tonight so it gave me a chance to work on the pile of pre-stamped images on my craft desk.

This design was lightly CASEd from SU IB&C 2006-7 p.83. I did two similar cards for different occasions.

Recipe: Nice & Easy Notes, Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp sets; Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip CS; K&Co PP; Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon; Basic Black, Close to Cocoa inks.


Recipe: Nice & Easy Notes, Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp sets; Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Creamy Caramel CS; K&Co PP; Glossy Paper sandpapered and stained green; Basic Black, Close to Cocoa inks.

Posted by Picasa

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments