Two Tonight

Sep 10, 2006 9:16 PM

I don't know why, but I always seem to make cards in pairs lately. For some reason the kids were in bed super-early tonight so it gave me a chance to work on the pile of pre-stamped images on my craft desk.

This design was lightly CASEd from SU IB&C 2006-7 p.83. I did two similar cards for different occasions.

Recipe: Nice & Easy Notes, Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp sets; Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip CS; K&Co PP; Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon; Basic Black, Close to Cocoa inks.


Recipe: Nice & Easy Notes, Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp sets; Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Creamy Caramel CS; K&Co PP; Glossy Paper sandpapered and stained green; Basic Black, Close to Cocoa inks.

Posted by Picasa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive