Cards for Canadian Soldiers

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

After yesterdays working one season ahead, I went full whack today with working two seasons ahead on Christmas cards. Yikes, Christmas is a long way off but the reason for this is that a call went out on Splitcoaststampers for volunteers to make Christmas cards for Canadian soliders to send to their loved ones. It's not like they can just head out to the nearest Walmart or Hallmark store :)

I'm trying to keep the designs simple so that they can be mass produced. These are my first two designs. I've decided that organdy ribbon is not really appropriate for these matcho guys so I'm gonna have to get my hands on some white grosgrain instead (I feel another SU order coming on...)


Posted by Picasa

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments