Songbird Avenue Faded Sapphire Layout

Sep 8, 2007 12:15 AM

I've not spent much money on scrapbooking in the last 3 weeks since I started the Jessica Sprague digital scrapbooking course. So today I decided to spend some of what I have saved on a digital scrapbooking kit from Songbird Avenue which is a site that has a monthly kit where 100% of the proceeds go to charity.

This month the kit is called Faded Sapphire and the proceeds go to the "Love Without Boundaries" charity.

I used the kit to make my first digital two page layout. This layout uses a template which I mirror-reversed to make the second of the two pages. It is called "Picture Day".

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive