Chickadee Ridge layout

Oct 31, 2007 2:49 PM

I've already blogged these photos but here is the layout that I created for Jessica Sprague's Now We're Rockin' Week 1 Challenge. The challenge was to use 4 photos on a layout, use 2 papers from the Carnival Kit and recolor an item. I don't know how to recolor an item that isn't all one color already so I am including a custom color font (yes, I realize that might be cheating a bit but it is my blog!).



Recipe: Amelie Scrap Back To School PP, DMogstad Carnival Paper, H Roselli Carnival Paper Cream, KPetiet Paper Tear, Linda GB In Vogue Safety Pin, MMartin Carnival Bead Swirl, Carola Frame, SC Lingerman Carnival Tag2, CK Becky and 4990810 fonts

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive