The Pumpkin Patch

Monday, October 08, 2007

Today we did something that I've only ever done once before, visit a pumpkin patch. Ok, I know that I'm pretty old to have only done this once before (with my 3rd cousin, 1 removed, Vic and his son Ian in Hamilton, ON in 1999) but we don't have pumpkins in England so there are no patches :(

So we took the kids to a pumpkin patch for the first time (J couldn't walk last year, and the year before I was expecting him, and the year before that K was only 6 months old!).

DSC_3802_edit

Everyone had a great time seeing the pumpkins, getting lost in a hay maze and getting their photos taken behind various "cut-outs".

DSC_3813_edit

For more photos click here.

P.S. I'm trying out Bren Boone's Lightroom Presets this week. If you like them you can get them here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments