Journaling Prompts: ChildhoodAug 18, 2012 7:24 PM
This week we are continuing on in our series of journaling prompts with the 2nd part of our series on: Childhood
- What was life like for you as a child?
- What experiences do you remember having with your siblings?
- What was your earliest childhood memory?
- Did you ever get into mischief as a child?
- Who were the important people in your life & what did you learn from these people?
- What interests & talents did you have early on?
Please leave comments to let us know how useful these prompts are in your journaling.