Gardner's Art Through the Ages Book Review

Apr 11, 2006 3:37 PM

This is my new acquisition. Expensive but an excellent reference book for those interested in art. I have wanted to study art history for a while (as well as some other humanities) as I missed out on this opportunity at university as in the UK we don't get a general studies year. Unfortunately two university courses on art history run to $1000 which is just too much to spend at this point in my life so the book is a cheap option. Just the fact that it has 1400 illustrations/photos almost 100% in colour is incredible (so is the fact that the book has 1200 pages and ways about as much as baby J).

I am hoping to get some ideas for some art projects out of this book as well learning the lingo so I sound, well, like I know "sumthink 'bout ahhrt".

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive