Memory Dock Drawers | Studio M

Friday, October 03, 2008


I've been looking for something to store items to be scrapped/preserved (such as the kids artwork and oversized photos) for a while and stumbled across these drawers at Winners for $16.99 each (that's CDN). I picked up two sets in the "quiet meadow" so that I would have one drawer for each child plus one for family stuff. They are already labelled and K's is already pretty full with all the artwork she has done over the last year.

I don't plan to keep her artwork in there indefinitely as I'd actually like to photograph it and print each piece on a 4x6 and put them into a photo album that everyone can look at I just haven't worked out how I will combine that with the titles like "Elephant", "Horse", "Ariel the Mermaid", "Our Garden". Until then, these drawers are the perfect solution.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments