Real World Color Week 1 | Studio M

Oct 23, 2008 8:38 PM

Week 4 of the Cathy Zielske "Design Your Life" started today, but I'm still on Week 1 :( My excuse, well everyone has been sick with colds and I've been trying to tidy up the old office desk which I moved out of some months ago (except the last 20%). Now the desk is emptied/cleared and ready for C to move into and once he's done, his old desk goes to the kids for their computer (so this is a very appropriate layout to be posting).
This is the third layout from week 1, based on the "Real World Color" assignment where Cathy gives us both a color combination and a layout sketch.
Now I'm off to try to catch up with week 2!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

© 2016 All Rights Reserved

All words, art and images are my own unless otherwise stated. Please do not use them without my express permission as they are subject to copyright. Thanks.

Search This Blog

Blog Archive