First Digital Layout

Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm often unable to go down into the basement to scrap but do have computer access upstairs. So I thought that perhaps I could do some digital scrapbooking.

Digital scrapbooking is something I've looked into before but I have always been put off because of a) learning Photoshop; b) not having a wide format printer (or be willing to scrap 8.5 x 11).
Anyway, I learned that Costco has a 12x18 photo option for $2.99 (compare to walmart $10.97) and that many digi scrapbookers print a 12x12 and use the remaining 6x12 for 3 4x6 photos. So I downloaded a few kits and made my first digital layout today.
Here it is:

It uses paper and grunge frames from Jessica Sprague, and a foliage brush set. Let me know what you think.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments