Sandy Bay

Monday, July 14, 2008


Sandy Bay is the caravan (RV) resort in Devon where we used to go to every year as kids.  The photos are random from various years plus I added a map of the area.  I've been meaning to do a layout of this for a while because it seems like we spent a lot of time at the resort or looking forward to going there.  It's one of those places that I'd like to go back to (it's still there and still a resort) but it's pretty far from London which is where I usually base myself when in England.



Credits include: Vintage Photo Frames (Katie Pertiet), Grungy Cardboard tag (Gypsy Chick), Beached paper (Lindsay Jane Designs), Endless Ephermera, the sun shape recolored (Raspberry Road), Festival Rusted Clip (Shabby Princess), Everyday Inspiration Staple 3 (Meredith Fenwick).  vtPortable Remington and 28 Days Later fonts.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments