And now for something completely different....

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Well you could say that about the colors I picked for these cards. I don't know what came over me... I'm all pastel-ly.... Anyway, each image was stamped again with Versamark and then Startdust embossing powder for a sparkly look (which the scanner didn't capture well). Hope you like!

This is my first attempt at faux stitching using white signo gel pen. I'm gonna have to work on this some more, I think I need to pierce the paper.

SU Blooming With Happiness, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery CS and Inks. Celery grosgrain ribbon.
SU Blooming With Happiness, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink CS and Inks. Pretty in Pink button, gold metallic thread.

SU Blooming With Happiness, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink CS and Inks. Pink grosgrain ribbon.
Posted by Picasa

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments